Monday, July 31, 2017

looking for a brainstorm?


Those of you who follow my blog regularly may have noticed far less posts recently. Two reasons for this: first, until mid-May, I was looking for a new job as my current job was temporary. Now it's been made permanent so I'm no longer spending time on that.

However, I do need some side income so I've been working on setting up some "gigs". These are on the Fiverr.com website.

Currently, I'm offering brainstorming services, process mapping and technical manual review. Think none of those relate to you? The brainstorming service does -- for $5 or $10 US, I will brainstorm about your project, problem or situation and provide you with a mind map of the resulting ideas. 
It can be something personal, for your company, for a community project, whatever. They say two heads are better than one...

Check it out here: https://www.fiverr.com/rob_designer

You can read the reviews from some of the gigs I have completed.
If you're new to the "gig economy", why not give it a try? It's an inexpensive way to get some great ideas...


No comments:

Post a Comment